Fall Flowers

Monday, August 2, 2010

Another Boat Ride and a Really Funny Video

Saturday we took a little boat ride over to Constitution Island, a historic site, and walked around looking at the gardens and seeing the Army mules.

Once again, I tried to take pic of both boys in front of flowers and this is what I ended up with.


O was being so sweet helping one of the gardeners pull weeds and put them in the baskets.






And the video which I will entitle, "Daisy and Tigger Making Friends."
And just in case anyone is worried, both of them are fine. They both settled down for naps immediately after their little romp.

2 comments:

Carolina Girl said...

Daisy is sooo cute!!! And Tigger looks like he's saying, "I don't need anymore friends..."

B-Mama said...

This is so funny! The boys and I enjoyed the puppy's "puppyness". Adorable!