Fall Flowers

Friday, July 23, 2010

Fun at Jones Farm

On Wedensday we took a 10 minute trip over to the Jones Farm to check out their produce. They had lots of chickens running around, a duck, ponies, and a goat. They also had a honey bee exhibit. The boys loved seeing all the animals and I loved sitting outside eating an apple cider doughnut and coffee. We also enjoyed looking at the giftshop in the upstairs part of the barnstore.

Trying to pet a chicken.
The flowers were so pretty that I thought I could take some good pics of the boys, unfortunately they would not cooperate and both look at the camera at the same time.






4 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

What a cool place to shop for your produce! My boys will never smile and look at the same time either. I tell Joey he has to be ready at all times because we never know when Max is going to look and smile. Love, love, love the new look of your blog! It suits you very well!

Carolina Girl said...

I agree, the blog looks great and is definitely you!

Seriously...you made it through a GIFTSHOP with two young boys??

Elso said...

"Made it through" is definitely what happened. I was only able to glance at everything, but I was able to see that they had lots of cute stuff, so I might go back sometime without the monkeys.

B-Mama said...

Getting caught up--love the pup and all the west point events! So fun!! Hope you all are settling well--looks like it. I also hear you on getting boys in photos together. In our case, I often have a stubborn one (T) who won't even come in the shot. Stinker! xo