Saturday evening we went to the West Point concert and fireworks show. I had no idea how big of a deal it is, but this place was crazy! People were showing up at 9 in the morning to stake out spots for that evening. A friend of ours (Thanks Carly!) organized a bunch of families to sit in hour shifts and so were were able to get a great spot to watch the show. We had a picnic, listened to the band and then watched the fireworks, which were very impressive. It was a fun night and really wonderful to see all the cadets march out.

O waving his flag.

S in his "America pose"

E reuniting with some fellow '01 classmates.

Waiting for the fireworks

Happy Fourth of July everyone!
2 comments:
I am so happy for you guys! I'm sure that it was an awesome event. Thinking of you guys getting to be at West Point for the 4th and seeing the cadets march out gives me goosebumps- how cool!
Wow! that's awesome! And so great that you already have friends there!
Post a Comment