Fall Flowers

Friday, July 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home

We are done unpacking and as promised, a few pictures of our new home, although the pictures are not very good. I'm never sure where to stand to take the best photo of a room so you will just get a little of each. The first is the boys' room. It is a space/robot-theme. At some point I want to buy matching bedding, but not until I find some that I really like. They are doing great sharing a room. Most nights they go right to sleep. Yay!
The living room is blues, browns, and little yellow thrown in.

It's hard to tell from the picture but we painted the kitchen a pale yellow, which I'm loving.


Early this morning we received our first delivery of milk, butter, and eggs from a local dairy. We are very excited to be able to buy organic milk this way and the glass bottles are so cute!



3 comments:

Teacher-Mom said...

The house looks great! You got really settled in a short period of time. Glad the boys are enjoying sharing a room!

Carolina Girl said...

It does look good! I think it's very hard to take photos of rooms too.

That's great that the boys are sharing a room so well.

And look at you getting your milk and butter delivered! How fun!

apoppyseed said...

You are so lucky to have it delivered that way! Enjoy!