"Helping" Daddy put up the tent. Something I love about camping is seeing E in his element. He is so knowledgable about all of the outdoorsy stuff and he takes the time to explain to the boys and have them help.
Fall Flowers
Monday, August 8, 2011
Camping
At the beginning of the summer we sat down as a family and came up with a few things we wanted to do over the summer that we didn't have to travel to far to accomplish. Two things on our list were camping near a beach and visiting Mystic, CT. This past weekend we were able to combine the two. We camped at the Mystic KOA and spent the second afternoon walking around Mystic. Confession: Camping is not my favorite or my best, but I have a husband and boys that love it, so I'm trying to become a "good enough" camper. In spite of rain the second night (no leaks in the tent!) we had a great trip! This was our first stop. A cute little ice cream shop and farm stand. We bought vegetables to roast in the fire and everyone had a giant cone to tide them over until dinner. This place also sold flowers and as you can see in the photo they were abundant and beautiful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You guys are the cutest family!! I love it!
Such happy memories!! Glad you had fun!! The boys are adorable!
Post a Comment