O had his first day of Pre-K on Monday. He goes five days a week from 8:30 until 11:00. On his way to school the first day he told me that he hoped there was not a doll house in his classroom. Alas, as soon as we walked in the door he spotted a dollhouse! I explained to him that some of the other kids like playing with dollhouses and he decided this was okay. Such a silly boy! He is very excited to be going to school in the same building as S.
Cute!
On his way in! I admit, I teared up. I think I'm fine every year and then here come the waterworks. I wonder if that will ever stop.
2 comments:
I felt guilty for NOT tearing up today when I dropped off Grady!!
What r you going to do with five mornings to yourself? Napping would be on the top of my list!!
Enjoy your five mornings off, friend! I bet O loves being in the same building with S. Max says everyday as we wait at the bus stop with Joey that he wants to go to school with Joey. Soon enough! I have to admit that I teared up taking both boys on their first days. Sometimes it's so hard to believe how big they are!
Post a Comment